In this article I am going to explain you how you can install procreate brushes.
You will recieve a .zip file! Which means you need to unpack it first. The brushes are saved in a .brushset file in the “Brushes” folder
You have these two options:
You download it on your iPad
1. Download the file.
How to download:
You find the download link on my website after your order was complete. You will also receive an email with the download link.
How to find the file:
It will get saved to the “Downloads” folder and should pop up directly when you tap on the file in the download-window. You also find it when you open the “Files” up and go to “On My iPad” and open the “Downloads” folder.
2. Tap on the .zip file to unzip it.
3. Tap on the folder that popped up
4. Go to *brushpackname*/ Brushes/ *brushpackname*.brushet and tap on it to import it to Procreate
5. The brush set is now added to the top of your brush library! 🎊
You download it on your PC
1. Step – Unpack the files:
On a windows PC
1. Download the brushes on your Computer.
2. Locate the .Zip file in Explorer and Right-click the file, and then select “Extract All” from the pop-up menu.
On a Mac:
1. Double click the .zip file to unzip it, then search for the product folder or product file.
In case you should have problems with that you might need to use a programm like “7Zip” or “WinRAR”.
2. Step – Transfer the files to your iPad
To transfer the files to your ipad you can use Cloud Spaces like Dropbox, google drive etc.
For this example we are going to use DropBox.
2. Open the Dropbox app on your iPad and find the folder your saved the file.
3. Tap on the rush set files and tap on the small […] icon and tap “Export” -> Open In… -> Copy to procreate!
- The brushset is now added at the top of your brush library
Still having problems with the installation process? Send me an email to email@example.com and I help you out.